Friday 22 February 2019

Story Telling From Space

I came across an excellent intro on satellite imagery on twitter during the week -  but what really caught my attention was some of the supports dedicated to journalists, like 'Satellite Journalism - the big picture' - a paper showcasing loads of examples of EU data used in investigations around the world, this has so many examples from a quick skim I gave it this morning that it is a must read.


Image from 'Satellite Journalism - the Big picture'


Another interesting resource - Earth Rise Media is an EO company that aims to help journalists with 'story telling from space'. tons of good stuff in these different links - need time to go through it properly and I want to have a proper read of the satellite journalism one.











No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.