Monday 8 September 2014

Paper published

I'm just back from holidays and I had a nice break. Even better - I found out that another paper was accepted. I had my second journal paper, MIMIC: An Innovative Methodology for Determining Mobile Laser Scanning System Point Density, published in Remote Sensing. This is another open access journal and the sister journal of Sensors, the journal that published my first paper.



That's two :)

And my h-index didn't go up! I did get quite a few new people following me on Research Gate after publishing this paper - so hopefully I'll get some citations from them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.