Monday 18 August 2014

It will be alright on the night, part 2!!

I posted a few months back about the new show John Creedon was doing, "Creedon's Weather"




and how we had been asked to bring the Falcon down to Limerick and Kerry for two studies. One was identifying areas of windfall in a forest in Limerick and the second was measuring coastal erosion at Dunbeg ringfort in Kerry. Well the show started to air last week and the forestry part was shown this week (considering we couldn't fly in the strong wind at the fort I'm guessing that will be all from us!!).

Here's a screenshot the two of us, Tim flying the expensive piece of equipment and me doing a great job as clipboard guy.





And here's the link to the full show for anyone interested. Also interviewed - Barry Fennell, Enterprise Ireland, and also the Irish representative with ESA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.