Monday 23 February 2015

Optimising Mobile Mapping System Laser Scanner Orientation

My third paper has just been published in the ISPRS's new open access journal - the International Journal of Geo-Information (IJGI). 

"ISPRS International Journal of Geo-Information (ISSN 2220-9964) is an international, open access journal on geo-information. It is a journal of the ISPRS (International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing) and is published quarterly online by MDPI. "

It is a new journal, only around 3 or 4 years old and still finding its feet, but the ISPRS tag will help it alot.

paper link


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.