Thursday 25 April 2019

Survey Ireland 2019

Conference season is rapidly approaching - starting with Survey Ireland 2019 on the 8th May in Dunboyne Castle. Despite promising myself that I would not present again on space tech this year (it's been four years in a row, this will be the 5th....), I was 'volunteered' at one of the committee meetings. Serves me right for missing it I suppose. The talk will be on Remote sensing Data, what is available and it’s suitability for different applications.



Anyway - looking forward to the event and to seeing some familiar faces. 

Current schedule here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.