Monday 29 February 2016

COST Action Workshop - Feb 2016

Just back from a very interesting three day workshop in Dubrovnik. I missed last years COST action MC meet as I had lectures so I had to make this one, despite it being 3 flights each way! I also had to stay a day late and travel a day early as off-season Dubrovnik is not an easy place to get to. Some good talks though and we got a great overview of the recently approved Copernicus Earth Explorer mission, FLEX from the person who lead the proposal - Jose Moreno. Good to see some familiar faces from Milan and Poland.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.