Friday 4 December 2015

iCrag Launch

One of the new projects I will be working on is, "slick feature mapping" with iCrag which will involve locating, measuring and monitoring natural and man-made slick features. iCrag is one of the new SFI centres and represents a massive boost to the geoscience community. TimDaire and myself will all be involved for the next year + on this project. We were invited to the iCrag launch in UCD on wednesday - an excellent turn out. It was also good to meet some of the names I had heard mentioned over the preceeding months too. Looking forward to the project!





No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.