Wednesday 15 May 2019

Smart Farming

Liadh Kelly and Peter Mooney from Dept of CS are organising a smart farming event in mid June (12th) - two talks in particular might be of interest to Geo's/RSers - I'm giving some demos on Copernicus and satellite applications, Aidan from NCG is giving a demo of drones and what they can do. Looks like it will be an interesting day and a good line up of speakers. Aimed at techie and non-tecchie/policy makers alike - so spread the word.



My role is also tied in with SCSI - who released the annual Land Review with Teagasc last week, outreach like this and training is one of the goals of the Earth Observation and RS working group.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.