Tuesday 21 March 2017

Two new projects

A short update after a busy few weeks.

1) The 2 year change detection / change classification project has started and I hope to have some concrete information to post on that soon.

2) ESA has awarded the SCSI RS & EO Working Group a very generous allowance of Pleiades tri-stereo optical and TerraSAR X 'Staring Spotlight' imagery - we'll be starting a project looking at assessing the suitability of Satellites for BIM (i.e. the entire building lifecycle) in the coming months and will also hopefully have updates from that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
My name is Conor. I am a Lecturer at the Department of Geography at Maynooth University. These few lines will (hopefully) chart my progress through academia and the world of research.